As a full-stack developer, you'll be working as part of a small cross-functional team of developers, designers, product and business managers, building a smarter way to create proposals helping small businesses, freelancers and entrepreneurs build Winning Proposals Online Effortlessly. The ideal candidate must be results-oriented, self-motivated and can thrive in a fast-paced environment and should be highly skilled with both front and back end programming.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Analyze and design a database, preferably MongoDB.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization.
- Ensuring responsiveness of the applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Backend web development experiences, preferably Node.js.
- Clear concept about API, Preferred RESTful API development
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Maintaining and upgrading the applications.
- Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of the application
- Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Experience in Version control systems like Git.
- The working ability of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and OAuth2
- Maintain cloud infrastructure and automated deployment of our solutions in AWS, preferably, EC2, RDS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, IAM, VPC, Subnet,
- Security Group, NACL, Load Balancer, Auto-scaling, Route 53, SES, SNS, etc.
- Maintain development tools and source management, using automation tools, CI/CD pipeline, etc.
- Perform code reviews of peer developers.
- Ensure the performance, quality, operational stability and security of applications.
- Design, test and diagnose performance, load, concurrent user and stress testing scenarios.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Min 2+ years of experience in SAAS product development (preferably MERN).
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Understanding of general user experience & UI design principles.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Agile methodologies practices.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying